EMSLLC provides experienced, expert handling of laboratory chemicals. Spent or unusable laboratory chemicals represent a special niche in waste disposal. In order to properly handle these requirements, EMSLLC has a program to expedite removal of your lab waste in a reliable manner. We work with school & laboratory personnel to:
- Review material list/inventory to gauge on hand needs and forecast future requirements.
- Identify chemical name, safety precautions, disposal requirements, etc….
- Segregate client waste streams into compatible groups.
- Label individual and group containers to EPA and DOT requirements.
- Package all materials in accordance with EPA and DOT specifications for lab packing.
- Transport pre-packaged waste streams.
- Audit the materials upon unpacking to determine integrity.
- Dispose of lab packs in the necessary and proper manner.